What You Need
- Large-Sized Construction Paper
- Colored Construction Paper
- Drawing or Painting Materials
- Use brown construction paper to trace hand and forearm. Either use dominant hand to trace non-dominant hand, or have someone else trace it.
- Cut out tracing and glue onto large construction paper; this will be the trunk and branches of a tree.
- There are many options for decoration – you can use drawing media for details such as grass, clouds, or sky. You can use paint for creating environment or use paint and your fingertips to make different colored fall leaves.
- You also can use collected fall leaves from outside for details by crumbling them and then gluing them at the bottom of tree.
All activities should be supervised by an adult.