What You Need
- Wooden Paint Stir Stick (painted white)
- 6 Pieces of Yarn
- 3”x3” Square of Felt for Hat
- 8”x1” Strip of Fabric or Felt
- Black marker
- 3 Buttons or Pony Beads
- Hot Glue Gun
- 1/2 of a Toothpick (painted orange)
- White Craft Glue
- Wrap 3”x3” fabric around the top of the stick and hot glue together in the back.
- Tie yarn around the top of the hat and trim ends. Fringe the top of the hat with scissors, if you like.
- Wrap 8”x1” strip of material around the neck and tie in a knot. Fringe the ends with scissors.
- Use white craft glue to attach 3 buttons or beads below the scarf and glue the orange toothpick on for the nose. Use black marker, or a toothpick dipped in black paint, to create the mouth and eyes.
- Let everything dry.
All activities should be supervised by an adult.