What You Need
- Multiple Colors of Construction Paper
- Glitter, Glue, Sequins, Feathers, etc (optional)
- Note: To create a turkey body can be simple or elaborate, depending on the ages of who is making it and how many people are participating. A larger body is recommended for a larger group/family.
- To make the body of the turkey, cut a circle and place it on a larger piece of construction paper or other paper.
- Cut out “feathers” from a variety of colors of construction paper – on each one write or draw something you are thankful for. You can make multiple feathers and build the turkey as big as desired. Glue the feathers around the turkey body.
- Add secondary decorations such as glitter glue, sequins or feathers, as desired.
All activities should be supervised by an adult.