What You Need
- Small Pumpkin
- 1/2 Cup Liquid Starch
- 1/2 Cup Clear Elmers Glue
- 1/2 Cup Water
- Measuring Cups, Spoon, Knife (for the adults)
- Cut the top off of the pumpkin
- Make room in the pumpkin by loosening up all the seeds and guts.
- (Note: You can take some out to make room, but the whole idea is to incorporate the parts of the pumpkin into the slime.)
- Mix 1/2 cup room temperature water with 1/2 cup of clear Elmers Washable School Glue. (Note: Other brands of glue do not work well. You can use white, but you won’t see as much of the pumpkin). Stir to fully incorporate.
- Measure 1/2 cup liquid starch and pour directly into pumpkin.
- Pour glue and water mixture into pumpkin.
- Get your hands in there and mix!
All activities should be supervised by an adult.